Tunneling/back to hook 2v8

so when are we going to see some of the team get rid of these players intentionally playing like this? Tunneling slugging on an event mode. It’s sad killers play this way. It’s sad this has been going on every event we have and nothing has been done about these types of behavior. You said you would listen and we are fed up with it (survivor wise) we have asked and asked for an update where tunneling could be obsolete. Hopefully future changes will be more for the positive. Please dbd. Do something about these toxic players that just get on to ruin the fun for everyone else. It’s not pretty to be recognized for allowing these players to continue to ruin others games. It’s just not. And I’m not talking about oh I accidentally ran into them. The killers have been hooking then running right to hook. Every match I get.

Comments

  • This is why the cages aren't a good solution to camping.

    Even when they moved more consistently in earlier versions, it's just not that hard to learn the potential spawn locations and just go straight to them.

  • First trial of the day, I went down a few tiles away from main building and my cage spawned right inside. The same Killer was already on the way by the time I was unhooked and targeted me specifically with 3 other Survivors in the area. That should be a freak thing, but the more 2v8 goes on, the more common it becomes.