Lightweight and Predator
Lightweight should reduce footstep sounds while Predator should increase them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. A few weeks ago I asked Lightweight was buffed, in consequence of the remixed sounds and volumes of the 2.5.0 patch: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40837/footsteps-sounds-and-lightweight
FINALLY, someone remembered them talking about this. I agree, Predator needs SOMETHING in order to make it better. It's sooooooooo bad.
I would like to be able to show my support by just giving you a vote up, but that doesn’t do much to help more people see and think about your post. Therefore, have a comment from me.
I would rather have Lightweight make Scratchmarks disappear even faster, like 5 seconds on tier 3. In its current state, this Perk is useless/very inconsistent.
I have been using it for hundreds of hours thinking that it helped, but it did not. I paired it with Premonition and even if I started running as soon as Premonition lit up (the Killer was 36 metres away) AND even if there was a lot of cover between us, the Killer still managed to track me because of the Scratchmarks. Whenever I ask the Killer in the endgame chat whether they saw my Scratchmarks, they say they did, but the Scratchmarks were a little bit hard to follow (slightly faded). We tested it in a Kyf match too and the Killer confirmed he could track me because of them.
For example, I was behind the main building on the Gas Heaven map. The Killer was in front of it, on the opposite side, 36 metres away. I ran a little bit and I hid behind a rock somewhere to the left, while I was completely out of the Killer's sight. He was still able to track them as they weren't gone, only less visible.
If they want to break up the meta of SC, DS, Adrenaline, and Borrowed Time, they need to start buffing these forgotten perks.
Lightweight should really remove scratch marks after 5 seconds.
With how devs manage killer's ability to hear stuff, i wpuldnt trudt them with sich a tweak.
Yes please, I like this change.