Star Wars in DBD

I know this is a debated topic but im not going to be talking about Darth Vader in DBD. I wouldnt mind as if he was added the forums and twitter would look like the Battle of the Somme. Instead of Vader i suggest something else Deathtroopers. If anyone has ever heard of or read the novel by Joe Schreiber knows it is quite a step up in terms of horror in Star Wars. As for how the Deathtroopers would work I have no clue. I highly recommend reading the Deathtrooper novel as it is really good.

Comments

  • Star Wars or anything else not in the horror genre would be a “jumping the shark” moment for DbD. I’m sure it would attract a lot of Star Wars fans, but I would likely be done. I have nothing against Star Wars; it just doesn’t belong in DbD.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    Star Wars or anything else not in the horror genre would be a “jumping the shark” moment for DbD. I’m sure it would attract a lot of Star Wars fans, but I would likely be done. I have nothing against Star Wars; it just doesn’t belong in DbD.

    i agree but if star wars had to come to dbd Deathtroopers would make most sense

  • I have heard that BHVR was interested is one of the extended Universe novels of Star Wars that was much more horror focused... I wish I knew which one it was... 🤔

  • I've read it. Still a hard pass on anything Star Wars. Dead Space, Predator, Killer Klowns, Event Horizon, Critters, Deadly Spawn or just more from the Alien franchise would be much better for SF options. Disney already ruined Star Wars for me. I don't need the disease spreading into anything else I like.

  • I'd like this game not to turn into Fortnite, thanks.

  • @Zuiphrode said:

    I'd like this game not to turn into Fortnite, thanks.

    I agree as much as i love star wars it has no place here

  • As much as a Star Wars fan I complely agree that it wouldn't fit dbd. Even the deathtroopers (again big fan) wouldn't quite work. Now a dbd inspired game mode in something like battlefront hell yeah! Just imagine a game where you are trying to avoid vader or the ghost of darth bane.