C- at best I'd say! ๐๐คช
As a gay man, I do love a good D.
But we cant forget A
๐ ฑ๏ธ
@4thdslip said:As a gay man, I do love a good D.
@4thdslip said:
Aren't we all? ๐ญ
@UnicornMedal said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3986652#Comment_3986652Aren't we all? ๐ญ
@UnicornMedal said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3986652#Comment_3986652
We're all gay men?! Based on the amount of Steve icons, I assumed everyone here were straight college aged boys.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
C- at best I'd say! ๐๐คช
As a gay man, I do love a good D.
But we cant forget A
๐ ฑ๏ธ
Aren't we all? ๐ญ
We're all gay men?! Based on the amount of Steve icons, I assumed everyone here were straight college aged boys.