Is Sprint Burst on pressing a button in 2v8 intentional?
For me if I press my ability button both the silent action and sprint burst trigger. It doesn't trigger from just running. I can basically control when I use it. Is this intentional?
For me if I press my ability button both the silent action and sprint burst trigger. It doesn't trigger from just running. I can basically control when I use it. Is this intentional?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From 9.1.2 patch notes:
So yeah this is intentional
it's kinda laggy tho whenever I activate it. Feels very unintentional xD
I like this better than auto-dashing. I rarely played the Escapist class myself, but a lot of times I felt like the "dash" is wasted when I happen to run by an Escapist teammate.
it's definitely a lot more useful :) need to be fixed tho. My first game worked perfectly fine and then second one was laggy whenever I decided to use the sprint burst
Thank you for asking this question, totally broken so many survivors just simply sprint away… so boring but hey that's BHVR's balance team putting 'fun' broken stuff in DBD to make it fun sideded
1000x this than survs being able to gen rush.