2v8 Feedback for Nemesis.

Can we please give his Zombies a little extra speed? They are so slow, and it would help compensate since the maps are twice the size :)

Comments

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    Can we please give his Zombies a little extra speed? They are so slow, and it would help compensate since the maps are twice the size :)

    Zombies are his last problem, this boy probably is the worst killer in 2v8. They should do something with his chase, because vaccines are endless and you need to hit 3 times EVERY chase. All killers have their chase buffed and Balumba not only didn't have any (except longer hindered), but was nerfed with it.
    I didn't see a single game where Balumba was doing even close to fine, half of them just gave up on infections and play m1 until match ends, because it's faster. I played him twice and I will never touch him again in 2v8 in this state, those matches were a beating a dead horse.
    He needs some serious buffs in the next iteration, maybe even remove infection part at all.

  • @fussy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/454214/2v8-feedback-for-nemesis

    Zombies are his last problem, this boy probably is the worst killer in 2v8. They should do something with his chase, because vaccines are endless and you need to hit 3 times EVERY chase. All killers have their chase buffed and Balumba not only didn't have any (except longer hindered), but was nerfed with it.
    I didn't see a single game where Balumba was doing even close to fine, half of them just gave up on infections and play m1 until match ends, because it's faster. I played him twice and I will never touch him again in 2v8 in this state, those matches were a beating a dead horse.
    He needs some serious buffs in the next iteration, maybe even remove infection part at all.

    Then buff his chase and my zombie speed thank you. :)