20 Minute Killer Wait Time, Get into Lobby, Disconnected at game launch.

The Kicker?

Yeah now I gotta wait another 20 minutes to play a Killer Match. Pretty good job so far!

Comments

  • Have you got killer match so far? I tried but after 40 minutes it kicked me off and then it just disconets me from server every 5-10 minutes of waiting even surivor ques are long for me about the same as killers were in first 2v8.

  • @Abbzy said:

    Have you got killer match so far? I tried but after 40 minutes it kicked me off and then it just disconets me from server every 5-10 minutes of waiting even surivor ques are long for me about the same as killers were in first 2v8.

    Nope, but I just waited 30 minutes in the que to get disconnected at the lobby screen

    EPIC

  • image.png

    3 times in a row. I have now spent 1.5 hours waiting for a killer game.

  • @Nobody_TM said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CVG8A4OSYLUT/image.png

    3 times in a row. I have now spent 1.5 hours waiting for a killer game.

    Does the new thing work for you when you waiting for killer lobby you can play survivor? For me the ques are about the same.