DBD is unplayable - Connection to Host could not be established
Literally any mode I queue for is giving this error. 1v4 or 2v8, killer or survivor, I can't get into a lobby whatsoever. Tried restarting and the error still persisted.
Literally any mode I queue for is giving this error. 1v4 or 2v8, killer or survivor, I can't get into a lobby whatsoever. Tried restarting and the error still persisted.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same problem here… Sad times
Same here. I was having no problem getting lobbies in 2v8 survivor queue, was under a minute wait, but now getting the "cannot connect to host" error message after waiting for a bit looking for a lobby.
Same here, I keep getting disconnect after trying to queue for survivor or killer in 2v8.
Same here, 2v8 survivor isn't working. Connection with host could not be established.
Same here, was queuing for 2v8 at first, but got errors all the time. switched to normal 1v4 and not getting any games. Would be nice if someone could respond to the queue issues. But not a word from anyone