Shouldn't Deathslinger be KillSwitched?
His Animations are broken especially his Ads animations and survivors have no way to tell when he's gonna Shoot so shouldn't he be killed switched and fixed asap?
His Animations are broken especially his Ads animations and survivors have no way to tell when he's gonna Shoot so shouldn't he be killed switched and fixed asap?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nemesis has the same kind of bug and that one has been in the game for way too long. Im hoping the bugfixes will fix em all but yeah idk what truly is considered kill switching for BHVR.
I would assume killswitching is centred more on a measure of: -
If you give marks out of 10 where the higher the score means likelihood to killswitch, I'd imagine some recent bugs might score something like:
I would imagine the logic goes somewhere through this kind of thought process, for better or worse.
Generally things that get killswitched are game warping bugs. Like Flashlights when they can be used to get inside lockers and be practically invulnerable. As annoying as missing animations are when facing Deathslinger, it's likely not warping the game around the existence of the bug.
nobody plays slinger so no
I wouldn't really say using the iri addon means he was trying to abuse bugs. That bug happens anytime someone gets stunned while aiming.
I love playing slinger but haven’t played him because of this bug. He should be kill switched.
I have seen this bug going against a Slinger recently.
It also seems to only be a visual bug on the survivor side, since from the killer's PoV, everything is normal.
naw it benefits killers, streamers only cry when it benefits survivors
I played slinger yesterday. Check and mate.