Hackers?

This game has a pretty big problem with hackers ngl, just had a match where all gens were finished in literally 1 minute, I decided to disconnect because anything after that was a waste of time only to find out I got banned for 15 minutes? So why exactly am I getting banned for leaving a match with hackers? Seems ridiculous they had exit gates open so I feel like disconnecting shouldn't even be bannable at that point, not to mention my previous match where I couldn't pick anyone up, after downing someone they'd just instantly get out of my hands the second I picked them up, happened 6 times, no blinding no stuns nothing is just pick them up and they'd get out of my hands, I literally watched the guy touch a generator and it went instantly to completed like what is the state of this game right now? Is there even anti-cheat in place? Why are good people getting banned for disconnecting against hackers? But the hackers just go on freely? Seems broken if anything, another match I had gave me a sable who could just phase through walls that was definitely a fun match as I couldn't hit her a single time

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I love how survivors can DC/"Abandon" before even hitting the ground if they're the last one standing, but killer has to wait 10 minutes after end game so survivors can… have their fun???

  • Oh did they reenable DC penalty? Good. Last I heard it was disabled (I had to leave a couple matches because of an unprecedented number of family members phoning me with requests and got no penalty, but that was a couple days ago)

    Next time that happens, you can run to an exit gate and open it and then go AFK for a couple minutes. It's not a great solution but it forces the game to end in 2 minutes so it's better than nothing

  • This game will always have a cheater problem. Pretty much every single popular PvP game will. It can't be helped.