Adrenaline not be used as I'm picked up?
Would be nice to not have adrenaline wasted because it gets used as I'm being picked up.
Would be nice to not have adrenaline wasted because it gets used as I'm being picked up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You survs have many other crutches to choose from. Just bring another and you'll be fine.
I'm like 90% sure it triggers during any kind of animation (Being picked up, hooked, unhooked etc)
Unless you're referring to a bug in which it triggers as you're being picked up and not after (in which case you should report it to the developers as such), the way adrenaline is supposed to work is that when the exit gates are powered, if you're on the hook or on the killer's shoulder, the heal and speed boost come into effect as soon as you're back on the ground (ie. when you're unhooked or maybe - I'm not sure about this so don't quote me on it - if the killer drops you).