Anyone else have issues with EAC tonight? Error code 3
Suddenly I'm just getting kicked out of every lobby, I validated files, reinstalled EAC and restarted the System.
But the error still persists.
Suddenly I'm just getting kicked out of every lobby, I validated files, reinstalled EAC and restarted the System.
But the error still persists.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah i am i thought it was because i might have flagged the system or something sense im new but oh well. cant even play till its fixed
Yup. Happened to me and @gerolau on call, there is at least 3 bug reports about it on the subforum and a ton of Redditors and other SMS users are reporting it.
small bug fix broken the game completely on steam?
to quote dork: were NEVER beating the allegations
I just updated the game and I'm having this and I don't have a clue what's going on. Verifying files did nothing, attempting a full reinstall.
Yea can't play the game
Steam is also down, could be related.
game was playing fine few hours ago after bug fix update, probably just a bitter hacker ruining everyone's night for momentary satisfaction only to sit back and realise they are still alone, unloved and always will be. narcissists never realise they are always the problem and never the solution.
I don't think that's true. I'm playing Webfishing right now.
Im also having this dang issue. I hope they work on this immediately.
What platform are you on?
This error code?
I am getting it too.
Funny thing is that it only seems to be affecting PC, or rather Easy Anti Cheat being the culprit.
Steam users can log in as normal, but gets this message when loading into a match.
Epic users are completely unable to log in
Note: Consoles are NOT affected by this
Steam, PC. In mainland Europe.
We appear to all be on PC, as far as I am aware, based on my own experience with @gerolau , Emeal's comment in this thread (quoted below), and these bug report threads.
PC. Can't get into a game at all.
I'll check now and report back. I had some EAC issues a month or so ago but they sorted themselves out. Hopefully they have not returned.
Edit: Keep being kicked from the lobby due to an "Error code 3". I'm playing on PC, Steam.
Update: Restarted my PC and was able to find a game.
It seems to also be just a survivor thing. I queued up as killer and was able to get into a match.
Edit:
Spoke too soon. As it was loading, I was sent back to the lobby, with the same error.
Tried loading into custom matches too, and it booted me out after 5 seconds of gaining control of my character.
seems to not be affecting PlayStation.
https://status.epicgames.com it seems to be an issue here, I do suggest following that page for status updates.
Is this just for Epic Games users or those of us on Steam too?
Steam users has trouble with EAC authentication, which causes them to get kicked from servers
I see, thank you. Hopefully they're back online soon.
Looking at the status update, it should now be all resolved.
Can confirm I've been playing on Steam for the last 90 minutes or so and haven't had any problems.
yay we did it, we survived!!!
Thanks for the confirmations peeps <3 that's much appreciated. Will close this thread now as the issue is resolved <3 thanks for all your help