Lag
Wondering why I've had horrible lag and rubberband issues on ps5 since the walking dead update. I'm not having the issue on Xbox nor when playing any other online game on ps5. I never had this issue on ps5 in dbd before twd update.
Wondering why I've had horrible lag and rubberband issues on ps5 since the walking dead update. I'm not having the issue on Xbox nor when playing any other online game on ps5. I never had this issue on ps5 in dbd before twd update.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was just me, I've noticed after playing 3 games when the end game starts I start randomly lagging and it shows red ping. When I played marvel rivals I don't have any ping issues only snapping. I don't know what is causing it on my PS5. It makes it hard to grind for the rift and I've only played killer since it's easier to get challenges done but the random lag makes it hard.