Ryan - Update with the team on Pirate Mommy?
Her game breaking bugs are awful. I’m tired of be slowed down every match. Tired of the dog poofing away when I send him out for a chase?
Has the team got a fix for this yet? Please.
4 months is way too long especially with how game breaking it is for the character when you play her.
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
Hey! I understand how you feel and can sympathize. While I don't have specific confirmed fixes I can share, I can see that quite a few Houndmaster bugs are under investigation, including the slowdown you've mentioned above. While I know it's little solace as you wait, I did want to thank you again for taking the time to flag so many of them. I know you've been waiting patiently (and I seriously appreciate that!), and want you to know that these haven't been lost.
That brings me some comfort. Thank you for your reply. That does help, thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!
You as well! Have a wonderful one!
Thank you man. Needed that reassurance.