Plot Twist and sandbagging

Can someone explain to me why I've had two matches in two days where I've tried to just quietly use my Plot Twist to heal and have had a teammate intentionally bring thr killer to me? Like pointing at me and everything, not just being dumb and not realizing that they're dragging the killer along with them. Like what is detrimental to them about me healing in a different way than using a med kit?

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • this is why I'd prefer seeing teammate perks that way this behavior won't be tolerated anymore; don't like my load out? cya.

  • I assume people think it triggers Abandon faster but it doesn't. That's the only thing I can think of.

  • @UnicornMedal said:

    I assume people think it triggers Abandon faster but it doesn't. That's the only thing I can think of.

    In both cases, there were only two of us left and the game was basically over. So my best guess was they thought I was just gonna lay there until they died and then hop up and zip out the door. But that's a weird assumption to make. I hadn't even 99ed it. And I'd be screwing myself over if I waited that long and the killer had a relevant aura reading perk.

    It's just weird it happened to me twice in quick succession. Like maybe there's some stigma with the perk I've just never encountered. And it's a perk that's saved both me and my teammates many times.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    this is why I'd prefer seeing teammate perks that way this behavior won't be tolerated anymore; don't like my load out? cya.

    This would be a much needed boost to soloq. My party members know I run Built to Last and Empathy basically always, so they'll tell me to come find them when they're injured or they'll give me their items to refill. That sort of info shouldn't only be for parties.