BHVR responded.
BHVR, we appreciate the response, but hopefully in the future we will see change, actions speak louder than words, we shouldn't be dealing with this 9 years in, this is a very upsetting situation as a whole and we want nothing but the best for Dead by Daylight, being out of touch, and ignoring one of your most popular streamers was NOT good, I hope we never see a situation like this again. I'm sure things will change for the better, but let this be a great wake up call.
Hoping to see the game improve every day. Let this be a lesson! I hope we see less apologies, and more positive changes towards our game, please lets not make this a trend, please focus on quality over quantity, and take your community's feedback, and ideas seriously.

Comments
BHVR is so full of empty words they just can't be trusted anymore. They say one thing, but almost every time their actions goes against their own words and/or the interest of the players.
Certain there's more examples, but that's all I can think of now.
Yeah, we’ve seen this show dozens of times already and nothing ever changes. I don’t blame BHVR for operating the way they do because it has obviously been very successful for them, but I wish they would stop pretending like “oh well this time we’re *really* going to start listening!” It’s been said so many times in the past that it doesn’t mean anything and nobody believes it.
I’ll keep playing the game because I enjoy playing it and there isn’t anything better in this genre, but I won’t spend any money on it (and haven’t done so in a long time) because I feel now more than ever that the company does not really value its customers/promoters.