Bringing Back Limited Skins

I started playing DBD around 2024 and realized I’ve missed out on a lot of cool skins. To be specific, I really love the AOT skins and wish they’d make a comeback in the store. I also missed out on Thalita’s purple rockstar skirt.

My suggestion is brining back extremely legendary skins for a limited time, perhaps during the anniversary. A lot of games with semi-customizable characters put limited skins in their stores for a short period time.

So please please let me live out my AOT fantasy.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • limited time badges and banners too!! i missed the hooked on u and the claw heart badge and i’m so sad..

  • AOT skins were only removed because they lost the license. Kind of like the Pinhead situation right now.

  • if I recall correctly, I hear BHVR themselves had said that after AoT, they don't want to do limited time only skins like that again. I hope the licence will become available again someday.

    the skins were never allowed in 2v8 until now, so that gives me some hope for the folks that missed out.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    if I recall correctly, I hear BHVR themselves had said that after AoT, they don't want to do limited time only skins like that again. I hope the licence will become available again someday.

    the skins were never allowed in 2v8 until now, so that gives me some hope for the folks that missed out.

    Ugh that sucks. I would kill for a Kenny or Annie skin. I literally get so excited every time I see either of them in my matches.
    Like I would PAY for them to get the license back, even if it’s for a day.