This is a cheater, right?

image.png

If so, how do I properly report? I already did ingame, but I want to use bhvr's report system, any tips from people that already did?

Comments

  • im a bit confused, what happened in game exactly?

    and u need to open a ticket from their website and follow up with a video…

    and wait about week for a reply

    and hope they get banned

    if they do u will see a rare event where a window will pop in game telling u someone got banned its like seeing a shooting star seeing how cheaters are so confident they won't get banned…

    image_2025-08-08_134046803.png

    like this one that i still yet to upload the videos of….she was invis the whole game and just got flashlight saves from behind walls

    also they are usually on epic games

  • @Sngfun said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MO9ET6BSQ2A1/image.png

    If so, how do I properly report? I already did ingame, but I want to use bhvr's report system, any tips from people that already did?

    What did they do that was cheating?

  • How many P100 don't know that syringes and syptics don't work with each other? How many p100s choose the name u would give a burner for an account they dedicated SO much time? I suspect they were subtle cheating because I struggled to catch in fillers as wolf form dracula. But seeing that after the game, OMG, its so suspicious right???

  • @Sngfun said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3980265#Comment_3980265

    How many P100 don't know that syringes and syptics don't work with each other? How many p100s choose the name u would give a burner for an account they dedicated SO much time? I suspect they were subtle cheating because I struggled to catch in fillers as wolf form dracula. But seeing that after the game, OMG, its so suspicious right???

    it may not be optimal, but syringe stypic is a valid choice. an expensive one but a choice

  • Load out doesn’t make the most sense, but what happened that you thought they were cheating? AFAIK temp account names with that format are PlayStation players with names that were censored.

  • There's nothing in your picture proving anything about cheating.