I’m surprised Resurgence isn’t used more
Didn’t really start noticing this perk until a few months back but it saves so much time.
I don’t ever recall it ever being meta or anything but I’m surprised. One of the most useful perks to have imo
Didn’t really start noticing this perk until a few months back but it saves so much time.
I don’t ever recall it ever being meta or anything but I’m surprised. One of the most useful perks to have imo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use it all the time and I’ve seen a lot of my solo queue teammates use it lately as well.
I see it all the time. Some of my party members run in too. Personally, I'd run it if I didn't have to buy a character for it. I'm just not willing to drop money for every good perk.
It's a great, great perk but suffers because there's no easy to tell indication its being used on a hooked survivor unless you have LOS of the hooked survivor which if you're across the map can be rare. You just kinda hope that people notice the hook bar isn't moving down. More of a 3-4 man swf perk currently but it can work with 2 solos and a dup/2duos.