If Fog Vials are so much an 'accessibility issue'
I'd like the effects of Madness, Clown Intoxication and Nightfall reduced so it's easier for me. 😌
I'd like the effects of Madness, Clown Intoxication and Nightfall reduced so it's easier for me. 😌
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No unique killers allowed. Only dash and projectile ones.
I feel like it's pretty relevant that they DID reduce the visual effect of Clown's Intoxication specifically because it was an accessibility issue.
Nightfall also does get brought up as an accessibility issue sometimes, so does Spirit. These are conversations actually worth having + that do sometimes get acted on, I don't like the implied "gotcha" game being played with them here.
No unque Survivor items allowed. Only Medkits and Toolboxes. 🤭
If that's your intent then I'm absolutely on your side. Lip service to accessibility seems to rob us of all kinds of cool stuff. My opinion, though harsh is that not everything is for everyone and trying to cater to every possible issue somebody might have makes the game less interesting.