Revert all of the Clown changes from the previous patch except the bottle reload speed change

I think we can all agree that old Clown wasn't perfect, but he was at least in a better spot for both killers and survs than he is now.

By any standards, the rework is a failure; killers don't like that their only realistic option is running fast all the time like a fat discount Legion, and survs don't enjoy having to deal with the Clown having a built in circus bicycle to chase them with.

Comments

  • @Zuiphrode said:

    I think we can all agree that old Clown wasn't perfect, but he was at least in a better spot for both killers and survs than he is now.

    By any standards, the rework is a failure; killers don't like that their only realistic option is running fast all the time like a fat discount Legion, and survs don't enjoy having to deal with the Clown having a built in circus bicycle to chase them with.

    I pretty much agree, but the old reload window I thought was supposed to be that one moment you can escape a chase. Not saying he was op before, I just thought it was a necessary window of escape.