Why can't we try to unhook are selfs when were the last survivor?
My partner was the last survivor and the other two survivors just left her so why wasn't she able to have that change to get off the hook like everybody else I think it's wrong and I think you should be able to get that chance and I play as a killer as well I'm also legally blind so if somebody could please tell me why I'd love to know
Comments
The killer role is to hook and kill survivors and if the last survivor could unhook themselves it would normally result in a free escape with borrowed time and effectively make hooking the last survivor pointless.
Sometimes trying a rescue is a bad play and unfortunately sometimes that' means you're left on hook and die.
Are you talking about the end game where the other survivors escaped and the game kills the remaining hooked survivor?
One, unhooking yourself is no longer an option without an offerring or perk.
Two, the game is over and instead of waiting out the struggle its best to just move on to the end screen.