Unbound not activating when using Ghoul's power

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I try using Unbound with The Ghoul's power (both with and without holding the survivor on the other side of the window), the perk wouldn't activate even as the timer (that you get when injuring the survivor) was still up. This sucks because before the Walking Dead patch, Unbound worked with the power just fine. The perk still activated when vaulting manually

PLATFORM: Ps5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

-I was in a match as The Ghoul. I was chasing a survivor and I injured them, activating the perk's timer

-I use my power to vault the window

-But I quickly realized that it didn't activated

-After the match, I tested with a bot lobby to see if it was a map thing (RPD) or a general thing

-I tested both when grabbing a survivor, and when not grabbing a survivor. The perk didn't activated in both case

Comments