Bug fixes and updates over new content
Please work on your game, please update your killers that need it, please stop taking so long for changes, within the last three months we got new killers, skins, new survivors new maps, and honestly i appreciate the content but id much rather get bug fixes, hot fixes, updates, changes and reworks as fast as these new chapters have been releasing, I understand it takes time and they wanna get it right but if only they put this much effort into actually fixing their game.
Comments
best they can do is more $20 skins for Sable.
it’s very sad and skull merchant isn’t the only killer, it just unfortunate because she went from being a really strong killer to now a joke, people don’t take skull merchant seriously anymore and she gets bullied.
but what about Feng????
Friendship with Feng ended, Sable is our new skin advertiser.
ok then where are Tryks skin?
They need to focus on fixing this broken game, and tbh i don't want another chapter with a very powerful perks again like TWD chapter.
No Tryks, only Treats.
That would be nice….I really thought that this year was all about that Health Operation. I was really looking forward to that unless I am missing something.