Jim Beam
It would awesome if we could get the beam (Jim) stuck on the loading screen as a charm.
It would awesome if we could get the beam (Jim) stuck on the loading screen as a charm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would make for a good April Fools item next time it comes around. On that note, still waiting for Meg's My Little Oni hair as a cosmetic BHVR.
I think Jim should be a easter egg they add in as a chance of appearing in the offering screen (25%). Or maybe bring it back for events and as another poster said, decorate Jim according to the event. I.E. for Xmas, it looks like a candy cane and has ornaments hanging form it, for Halloween, it has a candle on it, etc.
I loved Meg’s hair. It was hilarious. Reminded me of Pippi Longstocking