Into the Fog quest "Kill 1 Survivors" not completing.

I simply have 2 killer quests left- Complete all killer quests and kill 1 surviror. Kill 1 survivor is at 2/1 and thus the final two quests can't be completed.

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: No clue.

VIDEO: N/A

PLAYER LOGS:

One log (several days old) was simply too big to include, even at maximum compression it's still too big to upload (error 413).

Screen:

Clipboard03.jpg

Comments

  • Also encountering this, likely as a result of it being changed on the backend in the past day or so from a requirement of 12 to 1.

  • Seems like it's fixed? I did one killer match about an hour ago and it popped.

  • Kill I think now means Mori.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    Kill I think now means Mori.

    It has always meant mori they usually just wrote it "kill 1 Survivor(s) with your hands" in earlier rituals or challenges. Sacrifice is always the term they use when they have to die on hook.