Quitting Custom Game gives DC Penalty
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: If you host and quit a custom game you get a disconnection penalty
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Launch Custom Game - Quit - Obtain DC penalty
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: If you host and quit a custom game you get a disconnection penalty
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Launch Custom Game - Quit - Obtain DC penalty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can we please have logs or a video uploaded so we can get this with QA ASAP?
After an affected match, please exit the game and follow these steps:
Does the penalty keep you from going to another Custom match?
Here are the logs.
I was banned from normal matchmaking and was unable to enter a friends custom game. After testing new perks in a custom lobby as killer I DC'ed. Was able to continue to the next match no issue. DC'ed once again in that match and received the penalty for 15 minuets when joining public survivor queue.
I just want to make sure we have the right ones: are these logs from directly after when you quit the game after experiencing the issue?
these are the only logs in the folder available to send. I can try to replicate this issue if those logs don’t present me ever being in a custom match.
The logs are overwritten every time you launch the game; so if you played since experiencing the issue, these logs won't have the custom match information.
Feel free to close this issue so I can resubmit with up-to-date logs. Thanks :)