Disappointed in the new “Variant” Map

The title says it all.


I saw the new chapter trailers and knew a Walking Dead map was in the making. I logged into DBD after work and thought I’d load a customs match after being told it was only an added variant map.


Unfortunately, I don’t even believe it should be called a “variant” map. It’s essentially a jungle gym tile on the Greenville map. Sure, the building has a ‘walking dead’ vibe to it, but I just feel as if we could’ve gotten an entirely new map seeing as even the FNAF chapter didn’t get a new individual map either. I do note the FNAF variant map looked nice though.

I hope the devs consider revisiting some of the previously released chapters and remembering there’s so much potential in adding maps to DBD that belong to individual killers and survivors.


I know licensing may be an issue with some maps, but it would make the game feel more finished.

Comments

  • Greenville.. thats unknown/sable map? Or fnaf? Im trying to get the achievemeny for finnishing the generator there but have never seen it once so far lol

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    Greenville.. thats unknown/sable map? Or fnaf? Im trying to get the achievemeny for finnishing the generator there but have never seen it once so far lol

    I believe it is