Clown has become a Skill less Killer

The instant activation makes using the yellows constantly so so strong that it's now the ONLY bottle being used.

I am going to say this as a clown enjoyer and I like playing him, and I have also played some matches as him and against him since changes.

The hopes of the change were to make yellows more commonly used, however they are ONLY being used and the pinks are now in place of the old yellows. We got the opposite affect of what was intended.

Suggestions:

Revert the activation of yellows and the pink bottle nerfs entirely (including flash of bleach)

Revert the 12% yellow bottles to 10% or nerf the speed add ons to 2% and 1% like in the PTB. 17% is just insane.

Keep the reload move speed + reload speed buffs

Give 8 bottles instead of 6 so it is more commonly ideal to mix and match your bottles mid chase. With 8 bottles using a pink and yellow to get 1 hit each would make more sense. (Esp since Huntress has 7 hatchets and they actually injure while bottles don't)

Comments