Outfit/Cosmetics not showing in customisation menu

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Basically as seen in the example image below, I am unable to change my cosmetics for my characters as they do not show up. You can see I own outfits as I have some equipped on most characters. It's affecting outfits I have paid for with iridescent and auric cells, meaning I can't access content I have paid real money for. Unsure if this is an issue just for my account or widespread as I checked with my friend and this is not happening for them.

PLATFORM: Xbox One

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I just logged in one day and the options disappeared.

5e21dfad-b550-4107-bb06-60f3dce67c72.png

Comments

  • You have most likely somehow put a filter on. Press the button next to the search bar that looks like a tag. It opens a small window and only thing check marked there should be "Owned" that should make all your cosmetics visible again.

  • image.png

    Can you check your filters first, please?

  • Thank you both so much, I am unsure on how this has happened as I don't use the cosmetics filter. But this is a life saver, thank you both ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™