Was desperate measures nerf intentional or is it something that will be addressed.

I found out from stream that DM got reverted back from 20 % to 14 %. Is it something that wasn't mentioned or is it some side issue?

Comments

  • It's a description bug only, it is still 20% in game, I checked.

    Visionary's description is also wrong, says it has a 20 second cooldown instead of 16

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    It's a description bug only, it is still 20% in game, I checked.

    Visionary's description is also wrong, says it has a 20 second cooldown instead of 16

    Tested or thought? Might be just partialy wrong version of live servers.

  • @Elan said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3973245#Comment_3973245

    Tested or thought? Might be just partialy wrong version of live servers.

    Specifically, last night I tested DM + Strength in Shadows (and no other perks) with 3 injured survivors and the heal speed bar was yellow which would only be the case if it was still 20% (as this comes out to 112% heal speed after accounting for the SIS penalty) if it was 14% it would've been below normal speed (around 99% of normal)

  • This is purely visual on the perk text, the effect in game hasn't changed, sorry for the confusion.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is purely visual on the perk text, the effect in game hasn't changed, sorry for the confusion.

    Thank you for the answer! <3