The white screen of the fog crystals really hurts my eyes
The white screen of the fog crystals really hurts my eyes as someone with light sensitivity it needs to be a different colour.
The white screen of the fog crystals really hurts my eyes as someone with light sensitivity it needs to be a different colour.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't understand how it makes any sense that a burst of smoke would create any light in the first place. Why is it so ######### bright???!!!
Was watching some streamers just use them over an over just cancelling every chase
I can hardly see through the already nerfed opacity so the small glimpses others might get of a survivor I just miss entirely despite my glasses. I had to just uninstall until they fix the game being deaf Daredevil simulator