Can't name a cosmetic preset

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I wanted to name a preset, but the Enter button just wouldn't show up when i hower over presets

PLATFORM:PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: It's just there

VIDEO:Only screenshots from both sides

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
image.png image.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This is still not fixed, by the way.

  • I didn't think this was a bug? I thought they just hadn't included it for whatever reason.

  • @CatManThree said:

    I didn't think this was a bug? I thought they just hadn't included it for whatever reason.

    Hm. I seem to remember them showing a screenshot of the new presets with one that had cosmetic loadouts named. However, I don't know if that was in a livestream or in a post on social media. I've been trying to find it again but to no avail, so far. Could be that I am mixing it up with something else.

    The 9.1.0 Patch Notes do seem to imply that both presets should be able to renamed, though.

    Schermafbeelding 2025-09-26 080901.png