How would yall feel if we got Kumiho as a killer?

Kumiho is a nine tailed Fox that shapeshifts as a beautiful women to lure people to consumes their hearts & livers, I think having kumiho might be a cool & interesting killer, due to being very fast, and able to communicate with other foxes, I think having the ability to shapeshift & utilize other foxes to assist Kumiho, would be an interesting concept

How Would yall feel if a killer like this was added & how do you think she'd work?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I don't think conventially attractive women are interesting as killers.

  • @Ohyakno said:

    I don't think conventially attractive women are interesting as killers.

    It's a disguise that kumiho uses to lure people to kill, it's a tactic to use not necessarily their own true form, ofc, it doesn't have to be a beautiful women, but that's just what kumihos commonly shapeshift into to lure prey