Clown is one of my least played killers in the game due to how difficult he seems to be to master and i was wondering, what is a good beginner build/add-on combo to use on Clown for players who don't play him much?
Clown is one of my least played killers in the game due to how difficult he seems to be to master and i was wondering, what is a good beginner build/add-on combo to use on Clown for players who don't play him much?
I don't really play him but he's honestly nothing special regarded to different playstyle that would require different perks.
He should be pretty okay with a standart m1-build - I personally play something like bbq, pop (or surge), brutal strength and bamboozle.
Only other thing I heard from the 300 pages clown guide was that zanshin tactics is great on him, because he can see where to throw bottles from distance then.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really play him but he's honestly nothing special regarded to different playstyle that would require different perks.
He should be pretty okay with a standart m1-build - I personally play something like bbq, pop (or surge), brutal strength and bamboozle.
Only other thing I heard from the 300 pages clown guide was that zanshin tactics is great on him, because he can see where to throw bottles from distance then.
Otz made some perk builds on Clown a while ago. If you don't have alot of perks then I would recommend using "Build with basic perks" as a starter.
As for add-on goes, I would recommend:
-Gin w/ bleach
-Gin w/ Garnish make up kit
-Gin w/ Bleach.
-Bleach w/ either 15%.
If you don't have those add-ons then I say run Cork w/ soda pop for faster reload and a movement speed.
However, Clown is getting changed next Tuesday. Once the Clown changes goes live, I'll help you out <3.