Asia doesnt have auric cells or curtain call! STILL!
Why does Asia (Japan excluded) still not have this! We need to raise attention for this.
@Peanits
@MandyTalk
@not_Queen
Is there anything you can do about this to get them on the PlayStation store? There’s plenty of willing customers in Asia who want this content.
Comments
The fact that you have the audacity to dismiss such a travesty of disregard for a player base with a solution like that is appalling
@not_Queen @Patricia
? ? ?
Any updates for our awesome people in Asia?
Chinese government laws maybe? I don't know
@Peanits
@MandyTalk
@The_Crusader No, right now they have the updates but not the new content. So they can get everything with Iridescent Shards but they have no means to get Auric Cells.
@Jack11803 Sadly there is nothing I can tell you right now as I don't know the status of this. However, it has been reported to the team a few times already. I can check if I can get more information.
Thanks!