All Characters Missing Cosmetics

20250723201439_1.jpg

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Customizations tab shows no cosmetics, even though I own some.

PLATFORM:

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: When visiting the customizations tab, it shows that I have no cosmetics. By navigating to the store, I am able to click on the cosmetic and apply it from there.

Resetting to the main menu and re-entering did not fix it. Restarting the game also did not fix it. This occurs both in the standard lobby and the 9-Year Anniversary Event lobby.

I bought some cosmetics during the session, namely Anniversary Masks and the Glitchtrap skin. I did not open the cosmetics tab before the purchase today, so I can't say when the issue began occurring.

The log after restarting the game:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • You most likely have filters on. In the Customizations tab press the button next to the search bar that looks like a tag. The window that appears only thing marked should be owned.

  • Do you have any of the filters selected when checking your cosmetics?

    image.png