What is the Survivor icon?
So, the Killer logo is obviously a Skull, but what is the Survivor icon? To me, it looks like a bug face, maybe a fly? That's the only thing that I can think of since the Entity is a Spider.
So, the Killer logo is obviously a Skull, but what is the Survivor icon? To me, it looks like a bug face, maybe a fly? That's the only thing that I can think of since the Entity is a Spider.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always looked like gears to me.
I think it's gears/cogs. I'd guess it's meant to symbolizes teamwork (cogs/gears fitting/working together).
But it has two eyes ๐ and a mouth
Yes, I think they intentionally made the gears look like a face to further emphasize how the survivors are all cogs to the same machine.
It's gears, because Survivors work on generators. IDK why because generators typically don't have gears. I guess because they're doing repair work and gears have always symbolized repair and factory type work? Also, interlocking gears suggest teamwork towards a bigger goal, which is a core part of Survivor.