Bus window on autohavens is bugged

Comments

  • I know, I want this patched, it has occurred so many times

  • You cant 360 into it anymore yes

  • Master said:

    You cant 360 into it anymore yes

    No not that...... and yes you can because I just did it.... it doesnt let you go through the window... you go through the animation of fast vault and you're still on the same side... it's the same bug* that legion had when trying to vault the upstairs windows on badham or lampkin lane
  • There are a lot of bugged windows. The window at Blood Lodge is broken too. The fixed the one on Preschool/Haddonfield according to the patch notes, but there are still plenty of windows that still don't work.

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Title cant fast vault it

    Wrong section for this bug post.
    Its not just the bus window but several maps have windows that don't allow fast/medium vaults, it just does the animation and you stay in place. There is a window on the Yamoka estate that does the animation of a vault but you don't actually go through the window. I'd hope by now someone at BHVR has seen this since i have seen multiple threads. All we can do is wait.

  • It happens in Springwood and Haddonfield as well