Who approved Trickster's current design?

The previous one you had to have skills to play.
Now he's extremely easy to play. You hit knifes for free and after 8 you can spam Main Evt.
He's 4.6 now and don't need to use his M1 anymore. It's just 8 knifes → Main Evt → minimal cooldown and repeat until he needs to reload.

Comments

  • Turn on your monitor

  • old trickster was baaad but man, he was fun. I play a ton of m1 killers so I found trying to knife only to be a fun refreshing way to lose for a change of pace.

    I quit him with his current iteration. just doesn't hit the same for me. sure, being 110 sucked but I feel being 115 eats into the power budget and changed how he played. and yet, lots of Tricksters only go for guaranteed knives. ZZZ

    I hope we hear about his reworked rework soon!

  • Making Trickster 4.6m/s was always a mistake, a ranged killer that can spam their power should never have that movement speed

  • @SigmaLord said:

    Ask anyone who ever played Trickster before he got tweaked if he used to be better or worse.

    You won't find anyone who thinks Trickster is stronger nor will you find anyone who says he's more fun. His knives amping up and 7 hits to injure, along with a MUCH stronger Main Event rather than a spammy one was better.

    I used to play Trickster. He got changed. I quit Trickster.

    @100PercentBPMain said:

    old trickster was baaad but man, he was fun. I play a ton of m1 killers so I found trying to knife only to be a fun refreshing way to lose for a change of pace.

    I quit him with his current iteration. just doesn't hit the same for me. sure, being 110 sucked but I feel being 115 eats into the power budget and changed how he played. and yet, lots of Tricksters only go for guaranteed knives. ZZZ

    I hope we hear about his reworked rework soon!

    @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Making Trickster 4.6m/s was always a mistake, a ranged killer that can spam their power should never have that movement speed

    EXACTLY!
    I remember main Tricksters being able to never reload in his previous iteration because they dedicated themselves to the point of being extremely good even with things like the recoil. I loved to face those. Now everytime I play surv and heard that awful TR song of his makes me want to truly throw the match to end this suffering ASAP.