Compromise on the map offerings - less % at high mmr?

I don't use map offerings and don't care if people do so Im truly impartial here (which is very different from my regular posts.) That said wouldn't a compromise be to make the offerings more effective, higher chance of use at lower MMR, worse at higher? Or maybe lower the chance as more people add to a SWF?

Just a thought, hate to see people just not using them.

Comments

  • I'd like to see their effect reversed. Killers have a 100% chance of that map being chosen (to help with specific builds) while Survivors have a 100% chance of that map being blocked when they bring an offering.

  • Personally I don't think map offerings should exist. But I also don't want DBD to become riddled with adjustments that happen after you get into a lobby. Would just make it annoying to run a build for it to only become less effective due to matchmaking.