Slamming the brakes at the exit gate just so the killer grabs the poor soul behind you?

That's not teamwork! That's straight-up villain origin story behavior. You're feeding the killer a human snack and laughing while you walk out the gate. Straight-up bully behavior from someone who was gifted the ability to escape.

Comments

  • That's the kind of thing that's extremely funny when you do it with friends and extremely rude bordering on should-be-reportable when done with strangers. Sorry that happened to you

  • I tried to do this to someone who was teabagging the killer the other day but he hit a dead hard and got out anyways

  • @xGodSendDeath said:

    I tried to do this to someone who was teabagging the killer the other day but he hit a dead hard and got out anyways

    Man... I really need to switch up my build. I can never nail the timing on Dead Hard.