Why does my game keep crashing?
I downloaded Dead by Daylight through Steam after several tries and errors and when I finally get the chance to actually play the game, it crashes and this screen pops up:
What am I supposted to do?
I downloaded Dead by Daylight through Steam after several tries and errors and when I finally get the chance to actually play the game, it crashes and this screen pops up:
What am I supposted to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We are not able to offer Tech Support here, but reading that crash report I can direct you to an area to investigate as that's a GPU issue.
Thank you
I was getting the same crash over and over since the 9.0 update. I reset , reinstalled, did everything suggested. Ironically, after installing the recent PTB I was able to play without crashing.
Run DDU its open source tool for hard full uninstall of gpu drivers and anything related to it.
Then install gpu driver again