W Update Devs!! Truly! Just one concern though please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

This update is great! Yโ€™all ATE! I love the changes, overall variety you added and creativity. PHโ€™s changes are amazing! You did so well!

My one concern. Please tell me this isnโ€™t all.

The other Houndmaster bugs are WAY worse and game breaking than this one. While I am so grateful for this fix truly! This one was the least of our frustrations. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

IMG_0469.jpeg

Comments

  • @SoGo Are you on PC by chance? I am gonna download the PTB on my pc even though I play on the Ps5 to test some stuff. I am curious. They did an engine update! That might help with the stuttering issue everyone has been experiencing lately/a drop in FPS. This might fix some of her issues. Let's see.

  • It's insane to me that Houndmaster isn't killswitched while they figure out her stutter step

    Like at any given point while playing this killer you can randomly get locked into 1/3rd of your normal movement speed for the rest of the game which is just an abstract game over

    You can basically lose the game at any point and the trigger (while assumed to be something related to cancelling or interrupting a dog command) still isn't fully divined with a way to avoid it

    I have genuinely never played a killer with a bug this random, impactful and frustrating

    Or at least i've never had a bug this bad creep up on me this often

    It makes me not even wanna load up the game because at any point regardless of how the match has been going I can just lose any ability I had to effectively play the game at all

  • @Rookie1978 said:

    It's insane to me that Houndmaster isn't killswitched while they figure out her stutter step

    Like at any given point while playing this killer you can randomly get locked into 1/3rd of your normal movement speed for the rest of the game which is just an abstract game over

    You can basically lose the game at any point and the trigger (while assumed to be something related to cancelling or interrupting a dog command) still isn't fully divined with a way to avoid it

    I have genuinely never played a killer with a bug this random, impactful and frustrating

    Or at least i've never had a bug this bad creep up on me this often

    It makes me not even wanna load up the game because at any point regardless of how the match has been going I can just lose any ability I had to effectively play the game at all

    That too - It happens frequently sadly. I know it will get fixed I was just hoping this update it would be in the notes. I have lost several matches or multiple gens pop because I am now way slower than the survivor. I simply can't keep up. I really think the bug is revolving around an FPS issue which is what is also affecting her dog's pull strength in why its so weak right now.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    This update is great! Yโ€™all ATE! I love the changes, overall variety you added and creativity. PHโ€™s changes are amazing! You did so well!

    My one concern. Please tell me this isnโ€™t all.

    The other Houndmaster bugs are WAY worse and game breaking than this one. While I am so grateful for this fix truly! This one was the least of our frustrations. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SXXK7JY6QFRI/img-0469.jpeg

    I am, but I'm not sure if I want to download the PTB.

    I'll probably keep playing the Last Masquerade.

    Anyway, I'm really happy that the Houndsense issue is resolved (or at least seems resolved).

    Hopefully, her other bugs also get ironed out.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/450588/w-update-devs-truly-just-one-concern-though-please

    I am, but I'm not sure if I want to download the PTB.

    I'll probably keep playing the Last Masquerade.

    Anyway, I'm really happy that the Houndsense issue is resolved (or at least seems resolved).

    Hopefully, her other bugs also get ironed out.

    I would love that truly ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ


    Devs, Mod Coordinators or community managers, do we have any intel or info at this time regarding this topic? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ Please.