Do you think all killers should be “S-Tier?”
Question to killer mains, survivor mains are welcomed to join in as well. This is completely opinionated for putting killers in tiers but do you guys think that all killers deserve to be S-Tier?
I notice that throughout my ranks I see certain killers more often while others a lot less. Around my rank 20s and 15s I used to see a lot of Trapper, Wraiths especially, sometimes Hag.
Around rank 10 or below I would see Myers, Hillbilly, or Spirit at most.
Around rank 5-8 I would see a mixture of “high tier” killers.
Actually as much as I don’t play killer I play Spirit in my higher ranks while I play Trapper or LF in my lower ranks when rank reset happens.
So do you guys feel as if every killer should be S-Tier? Devs mentioned that not all killers have to be the best like Nurse but they can be more “fun” to play (they made this example with Legion.)
I notice that throughout my ranks I see certain killers more often while others a lot less. Around my rank 20s and 15s I used to see a lot of Trapper, Wraiths especially, sometimes Hag.
Around rank 10 or below I would see Myers, Hillbilly, or Spirit at most.
Around rank 5-8 I would see a mixture of “high tier” killers.
Actually as much as I don’t play killer I play Spirit in my higher ranks while I play Trapper or LF in my lower ranks when rank reset happens.
So do you guys feel as if every killer should be S-Tier? Devs mentioned that not all killers have to be the best like Nurse but they can be more “fun” to play (they made this example with Legion.)
Comments
Not by default, no, but every Killer should be able to reach S-tier once you master them.
I think that no killer should be S tier, but all killers should be viable at high ranks. So all killers should be around B+/A tier in my opinion
Sure.
Buff Survivors accordingly if necessary and suddenly every Nightmare player can participate just as well.
I think "we" (I play survivor main) - as survivors have it too easy. I think the killers need to be stronger and when you manage to escape it should actually feel like a sense of achievement and if you get a hatch escape its like you won the lottery. I do think SWF is the most optimal setting as a survivor, but some of my friends I play with can be absolute garbage, so I do think its context dependant. but yeah make killers stronger, give the survivors more hurdles to jump through.
I believe all Killers should be able to compete at all levels, the skill of the player is what gives the win but the Killer needs to be able to keep up with everyone.
An example is that Trapper could start with 2 traps, this way the player can save time and set up traps and then hunt for Survivors while picking up traps, like Hag but different.