Hex: Nothing But Misery

The perk itself has high requirement for truly weak effect. Hexes should be worth the deactivation option.

Suggestion 1:

After landing 4 basic attacks, the dull totem turn into hex totem and hinders for 5 % and 15s after landing basic attack. After it's cleansed it can be relit again after successfully landing another 4 hits (note: 5th hit hinders, not 4th)

Suggestion 2:

Hex is active from the start of the trial. Landing basic attack on survivor hinders them for 10 % for 15s. Once cleansed it's gone.

Note: Would make the Hex: Face The Darkness relightable as well.

Comments

  • I think it only needs to activate from the start. The hindered could be buffed, but I‘m not a fan of hindered itself, because it is very unpleasant to play against.

  • @Langweilig said:

    I think it only needs to activate from the start. The hindered could be buffed, but I‘m not a fan of hindered itself, because it is very unpleasant to play against.

    I disagree, I have fun playing and playing against non-slowdown builds. Feels bit fresh.

  • @Langweilig said:

    I think it only needs to activate from the start. The hindered could be buffed, but I‘m not a fan of hindered itself, because it is very unpleasant to play against.

    However, there is quite an advantage to the hex not lighting a dull totem right away, because normally the totems are poorly placed, like right out in the open where everyone can see or within 6 feet of a generator, and they tend to get cleansed within the first minute of the match.

  • @YamamuraVideoRentals said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3959452#Comment_3959452

    However, there is quite an advantage to the hex not lighting a dull totem right away, because normally the totems are poorly placed, like right out in the open where everyone can see or within 6 feet of a generator, and they tend to get cleansed within the first minute of the match.

    I feel like it should work from the start, but it would only reveal itself once you hit a survivor for the first time.

    It would still be on a totem, but it would show itself only when it activates for the first time.