Will event items/cosmetics becoming available outside of the event time(s)?
The thing is that with my current situation I won't be able to play during the blood moon, halloween events, and miss chapter releases, so I will miss out on cool rewards, cosmetics, and other stuff for a long time, and I'm wondering is there even a possibility that event stuff will be made permanently available? Because in my opinion it's rather stupid because I would like to get some of the blood moon stuff but can't because it's "time limited". It really sucks so I have a suggestion if a dev sees this please consider this, in the store there is a "back from the rift section" that shows up every week where you can find old rift pass stuff. Why don't we apply that concept to the blood moon collection for example, for one week all the stuff will become available and people can get it outside of the event, or even better MAKE IT AVAILIBLE AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER BHVR! My little rant aside I feel that this would let players who want a specific cosmetic/item/whatever they want that is not available because its "time limited" get something that they want and not have to wait an entire year for the OPPORTUNITY to get whatever it is.
Comments