I'd define direct tunneling as going after the surv immediately after they've been unhooked, forsaking all else to do so, and putting that surv back on a hook.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tunneling is whatever the survivor in question needs it to be whenever they lose.
I'd define direct tunneling as going after the surv immediately after they've been unhooked, forsaking all else to do so, and putting that surv back on a hook.
It's just a funny meme that I think of when the killer returns to the hook to chase and down me again, lol!
It's so weird we're at the point some people get triggered just seeing the word "tunnel" like they're being personally attacked.