Nurse rework idea
I'm going to save the paragraphs about how I feel Nurse no longer fits current DBD game design and go straight to the rework which hopefully keeps her core identity while making her feel more fair.
Nurse gets a manifested and demanifested modes like Sadako. In demanifested mode Nurse is undetectable has no collision and can pass through objects like tiles and pallets. She can also see the aura of survivor's breaths who perform rushed actions and run within 16m of her that linger in the air for 5 seconds and leave a trail to the survivor as they move.
In manifested mode Nurse has collision and has a lunge where they attempt to choke the survivor for a health state and when landed she takes their breaths to partially fill up a power gauge.
When full Nurse can activate it and she has all the powers of both her modes for 45 seconds. The idea being she has the ability to land grabs through objects and tiles for a short duration with increased tracking abilities.
Comments
While I agree current Nurse isn't healthy for current DBD, I'm not sure how I'd personally change her. Honestly I feel making her stunnable more consistently would be a start, the amount of times I've stunned a nurse who was charging blink or in fatigue and it didn't work to buy me a little more time, head on gets consumed by her glitchy annoying self also.
maybe stunning her should take her power away for a short timer, maybe she shouldn't be able to teleport over pallets perhaps? IDK I have no idea what to suggest. I don't think she should be ignored as she is though, especially with the smaller maps these days existing.
I'm not fan of Nurse rework. I feel like she has some tools in her favor and some in her weakness.
Strenght: Strong ability denying objects, loops, levels
Weakness: Bad map mobility tied to constant stuns (while Nurse can teleport for 32m), if she needs to go cross map, it takes a while, everyone playing her knows how long it takes. :D
My personal view on current problematic things on Nurse: