Matchmaking...?
Oki so am a daily player of DBD I do killer, solo an SWF...
Waiting time for killer matches for me can be anywhere from 5 to 30mins
Solo 5 to 10mins
An SWF anywhere upto an hour in a half ######### really I know dedicated servers are coming but a matchmaking rework needs to happen before that comes an this ain't a one off its every night
Waiting time for killer matches for me can be anywhere from 5 to 30mins
Solo 5 to 10mins
An SWF anywhere upto an hour in a half ######### really I know dedicated servers are coming but a matchmaking rework needs to happen before that comes an this ain't a one off its every night
Comments
@Maelstrom1313 wait times are region dependent. I am assuming that you are not in the US, as there is no wait time at all for killers in the US. Survivor wait time depends upon how many people are joining. Solo is about 3 minutes, and 4 can take up to an hour when you take into account the lobbies that you have to leave due to the killer being on the moon.
The only way the devs can fix survivor wait times is somehow convince more people to play killer. DbD is facing a killer shortage right now.
Killer mains are playing survivor for this event, since playing as killer gets you no points. Just another stupid idea and serious lack of foresight on the devs part, as always.
To gain a decent amount of event points killers have to hook each survivor 3 times, and destroy 2+ lanterns. The number of lanterns of course dependent on survivors burning event offerings. So to recap the devs expect killers to play a perfect game in an event that pushes survivors to rush gens. That's not happening.
All survivors have to earn points is grab a lantern and leave. They don't even have to do a gen because once one survivor does a gen everyone gets points. So everyone wants to play survivor because it's easier and less stressful.
Several factors come together at the moment. The recent killer nerfs together with the event (low coin amounts for killer) and the fact that you actively try to bully killers away from the game simply caused a lot of killers not to paly anymore.
On PS4 (I assume thats where you play) they even have to deal with ######### controller aim and horrible performance
Of course you can play killer yourself.... the queues should be instant
Yup. Reason why I'm placing Surv for this event.
And this is why we've long queues, ironically.
Yup. Reason why I'm placing Surv for this event.> @se05239 said:
I don't find them too bad as Surv. Got a VPN so if region is $hitty, I just switch location til I find decent lobby times.